Conflict appears as a frequent block to getting things done and seems a major obstacle in many interactions. The Conflict Skills Snapshot is an effective tool for loosening the grip of conflict by learning how to engage it effectively.
This self-paced resource consists of the TKI® (a short online assessment), an 11-page interpretive report, and three months of access to a weekly drop-in discussion aimed at clarifying assessment results, understanding effective conflict modes, and troubleshooting conflict situations.
Interested in hearing more about how we at Kardia Group think about conflict? See our three part video series on YouTube:
Diana and Karen Talk About Conflict, Part I: why conflict is a worthwhile endeavor (6 min 37 sec)
Diana and Karen Talk About Conflict, Part II: five ways to approach conflict (7 min 29 sec)
Diana and Karen Talk About Conflict, Part III: how to make use of your assessment results (5 min 37 sec)
- easy: accessible online assessment, with immediate access to results report
- insightful: a clear explanation of how you tend to approach conflict, with a look at what modes you may under- or over-use and what impact that could have
- informative: conflict response model opens new ways of thinking about how to approach conflict situations
- supporting materials: additional resources to provide more information, examples, and possible next steps
- opportunities for focused discussion: bring your specific questions to the weekly drop-in discussions